- working on client tax activities including tax planning, tax compliance and preparation of corporate and personal tax returns.
- Understand tax legislation, compliance with relevant laws and the impact this has on a business.
- Commercially aware and able to identify opportunities to minimise corporate taxation and the personal tax bills of our clients.
- Liaison with DGII and completion of all required government documents relating to taxes.
- Lead, manage and develop the team.
- Assist with other department matters and projects.
- Experienced in Tax
- Capability to supervise, lead and inspire members of staff
- Results driven, with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional analytical ability and experienced at making recommendations