- Develop/maintain strong working relationships with key business decision makers throughout the year to communicate value and inform them of the firm’s scope of services.
- Provide guidance/expertise and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues.
- Collaborate to plan objectives and determine an audit strategy that appropriately addresses risk.
- Establish the expectations of the value to be delivered.
- Successfully monitor the engagement team against the budget, and alter if necessary;
- Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments.
- Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client;
- Generate new business opportunities by developing ideas and solutions.
- Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting.
- Relevant work experience 5+ years’ in audit
- Will be expected to have competent management skills and behaviours
- Will be technically and professionally qualified
- Will have a strong market/commercial awareness
- Organized, goal-oriented and proactive personality, with high level of responsibility, strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Fluent English is highly desirable.