- Communicating with clients to learn about their legal needs and concerns and providing them with advice.
- Developing strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in a specific industry sector.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient.
- Accounting or other numerical based disciplines considered.
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure.
- Socially confident with good organization skills.
- Self starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving